Dane pedestrian operated, battery electric wheelchair mover.
- Patient experience smoother and safer transport.
- Transport team endures less strain and fatigue.
- Prevents staff injury risk from heavy loads, ramps and carpet.
- Higher employee morale; higher productivity
- Quiet operation and compact design
- User friendly controls
- Maintenance free operation
Whether it’s transporting patients to imaging in healthcare of helping a person make a flight down the aero bridge, the wheelchair mover makes it safer and easier.
Features & Benefits
||Allows access to tight confined spaces that other equipment cannot access. Easy storage.|
||Anyone who has had a quick training session can use the unit. No costly down time waiting for a licensed operator.|
||Can be used in confined spaces with no threat of fumes.|
||Allows users to easily manoeuvre the unit and load with no manual effort.|
||Patient experiences smoother and safer transport.|
||Can be used indoors with marking the floor.|
||Whilst charging the unit the controls are disabled to prevent damage and improve safety.|
||The unit will stop and move away from the user if the button is activated, avoids damage to the unit and more importantly safety for the user.|
||Safe and user friendly.|
||No matter what Wheelchair you need to move, we can custom design and manufacture the right hitch for you.|
||If the unit is disabled you can override the park brake to get to a serviceable area.|
||Ensures unit is safely held in place while stationary, even on ramps.|
||After no activity for five minutes the unit shuts down to save the batteries.|
||Allows easy use with either left or right hands.|
||No lengthy down time, all parts are easily replaced to get you moving quicker.|
||Handles uneven surfaces better than any other design.|
- 610mm W x 712mm L x 1080mm H
- 24V geared front wheel drive
- 6amp charger
- 250kg patient plus wheelchair
- Adapts to wheelchairs 18-24 inches wide